"THIS IS THE MOST COMFORTABLE MASK OUT THERE". A GRAPHENE INTEGRATED DEVICE FOR YOUR EVERYDAY CARRY AND PROTECTION.
While we are absolutely sure humans will beat the wannabe beer virus we are also sure that masks have a game to play in the years to come. Using a mask when going to hospitals, shopping malls, and other concurred spaces has become a must which will aid in keeping us healthier by avoiding cross-contamination. The Mask-X is a graphene integrated device engineered to be the most comfortable mask out there while being empowered with the bacteriostatic properties of the Graphene liner. Requested by our backers to empower their life in the years to come and engineered by the insanely committed team of Graphene-X
- Bundle of 3 with independent carry bags
- Adjustable ear ties for precise fit
- Wide nose bridge for a perfect seal while minimizing glasses fog
- Reverse-box pleat for the chin
- 2-ply construction with Graphene integrated liner
- Thermo regulating
- Odor neutralizing
- Machine washable and reusable
- Extremely breathable
- Moisture wicking
- Durable exterior, soft interior
- One size fits all
- Materials, Specs & Graphene
- Outer Layer: 100% viscose. Inner Layer: 100% Graphene integrated polyamide
- The Mask-X was tested using a common Industry standard (GB 2626 Respiratory protective equipment, anti-particulate respirator) by an independent laboratory and it met all the requirements
- Weight: 100 grams (pack of 3)
- Graphene is integrated in the master batch, extruded in yarn and finally weaved in the liner fabric
- Recommended washing temperature is between 40° and 60° C (104° - 140° F)
- Use mild detergent
- Air dry only
- Lifetime Guarantee, Shipping & Returns
- At Graphene-X we don’t cut corners. That’s why all our products are guaranteed for life. Graphene empowers our products with unrivalled durability and versatility
- All orders over $150 qualify for free shipping. Under that we normally charge 75% of the cost the courier charges to us
- Masks are not eligible for returns for sanitary reasons
- The CDC urging everyone to wear cloth face coverings in public. We do not make any medical guarantees for this product. Studies have shown a benefit for face covering in combating the spread of germs. Face covering is not intended to replace other recommended measures to stop the community spread of COVID-19
- The Canadian government has banned all Graphene integrated masks. While we applaud the "be sure before you act" policy, we also believe that this is a biased ban with lacking fundaments. The amount of graphene used in properly prepared face masks is typically a low percentage of the total materials used which even in a worst-case scenario, leaves an extremely small amount of material available per mask should graphene particles be able to be liberated. Embedding the graphene in a host material (as embedded directly as part of a mask fabric) is a method that is commonly deployed. Graphene materials have been registered under the European Union’s Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation and Restriction of Chemicals (REACH) under Article 20(2) Annex VII. Under the REACH Graphene Consortium, graphene substances that are registered through the consortium and that fall within the SIP (Substance Identity Profile) are approved for use in textiles, gloves or masks, within the European Union. This applies to graphene materials that are bound into the articles. REACH is one of the most stringent regulatory regimes in the world. Graphene materials have also been evaluated and approved for sale in both Australia and Canada. Numerous toxicological tests have demonstrated that graphene, a pure form of carbon, can be well tolerated and in many cases is bio-compatible.
Integrated with the world’s toughest and thinnest material
The Mask-X not only focuses in being comfortable but it's also empowered with Graphene, the toughest (and lightest) material on Earth which also happens to be antibacterial.
Superlative thermal distribution
Graphene happens to radiate Far Infrared Energy (FIR) almost identically as the one the human body radiates. This is translated into an incredibly efficient heat management and distribution. With this, the Mask-X manages not to suffocate you when there's a pinch of heat like 99% of the masks out there.
Copper and silver are known for their antibacterial properties and have been widely used to empower goods. Less known is the fact that Graphene is terrific at this as well. By integrating Graphene in the liner of the Mask-X we are putting an extra barrier of protection between you and the world that could inactivate 98% of bacteria and even kill over 90% of them even after being washed over 100 times.
Adjustable ear loops & reverse box pleat for the chin
Incredibly simple yet incredibly efficient. The adjustable ear loops on the Mask-X allow you to work your perfect setup. Not too tight, not too loose, your call. Added to the reverse-box pleat for the chin that the Mask-X features you'll get a darn comfortable mask.
Two-ply means that two yarns are twisted together to make a single thread that is then woven into the fabric. Well known is the fact that in the biggest majority of cases two-ply fabrics outperform single-ply fabrics.
I received the masks, checked on my face and enjoyed the perfect fit.
Then I washed them according to recommendations (60°C)... an they shrank.
Not much, but enough to be too small for me now.
Except from that they are nice and comfortable to wear.
and yes, expensive for masks, but I knew when I ordered.
I must say it’s quite expensive for three mask. The quality is good but I think for $40 it’s ridiculous.
Received my Graphene x Masks here in Thailand, and very happy with the quality, the look and the feel of them