“THE WORLD’S FIRST GRAPHENE INTEGRATED PANTS FEEL LIKE OUT OF A MAD MAX MOVIE, BUT ON STEROIDS”.
What if we developed a 3-layer fabric that stretches, but remains fully waterproof? What if Graphene supercharged the shell face to resist unheard-of levels of abuse? What if you could use the same pants for skiing and commuting?
What if... there was no if.
- Belt loops of 2,5 inches
- Watch pocket + inner nylon paracord
- Two front zippered hand pockets
- Reinforced crotch
- Knife pocket
- Side flap with hidden carabiner loop
- Side ventilation openings
- Two zippered backside pockets on the back yoke
- Mobile phone pocket (only on convertible version)
- Magnetic storm flaps
- YKK zippers all across the pants
- Taped seams
- Adjustable hems with hidden snap buttons
- RECCO Reflector device
- Belt loops of 2,5 inches
- Materials, Specs & Graphene
- Shell face: 95% Graphene integrated nylon and 5% spandex. PU membrane. Lining: 100% polyester.
- There's two differences between the convertible and the non-convertible versions. On the Convertible you can unzip the legs so the pants turn into shorts and the second difference is that the Non-Convertible do not have the frontal mobile phone pocket so the design is cleaner.
- Weight: 950 grams (size M)
- Graphene is integrated on the nylon that builds the shell face of the pants
- Wash it properly, it’ll last for years and years
- Close all zippers
- Use a detergent for waterproof clothing (Nikwax recommended)
- Do not use softener
- Cold water
- Use delicate cycle
- Dry in shade
- Do not iron
- Lifetime Guarantee, Shipping & Returns
- At Graphene-X we don’t cut corners. That’s why all our products are guaranteed for life. Graphene empowers our products with unrivalled durability and versatility
- All orders over $150 qualify for free shipping. Under that we normally charge 75% of the cost the courier charges to us
- Didn’t love it or could use a different size? Send it back within 30 days of delivery and we will fully refund it or send you a new item
4-way stretchable & fully waterproof fabric
Normally you would need to sacrifice waterproofness when engineering stretchable fabrics (we are not talking about DWR or water repellent coatings, but true waterproof fabrics). Not in theOMEGA pants. Through a complex process of transfer laminating, we engineered a 3-layer fabric (shell + membrane + lining –>all sandwiched together)that is able to stretch for comfort when moving while maintaining its waterproofness and breathability. So yes, you can even ski on these pants without getting wet and thrive in any adventure you are heading to.
Earth's toughest material, Graphene, is integrated into the shell fabric to supercharge the OMEGA pants. Graphene’s toughness is translated into massive abrasion resistance. Military grade gear is required to withstand 20.000 rubs in the Martindale Abrasion and Piling Test (a test designed to test how the fabric holds up after X amount of rubs that simulate wear), the OMEGA were tested with the maximum the laboratory (one of the world’s finest) would accept to run: 150.000 rubs. The Omega’s passed the test with flying colors. Managing all kind of adventures is where the OMEGA pants feel more comfortable. These pants are “scienced” to last.
These are no “you won’t feel them” pants
The OMEGA pants are no “eco-superlight-you-won’t-feel-them” pants. The feeling when trying them on would be closer to the one you get wearing an armour. These pants are meant to last a lifetime and to perform in the most inhospitable places of the world. The fabric we use on the OMEGA’s is probably one of the most advanced fabrics in the world, and every gram of the kilo they weight is aimed to empower your adventures.
Highly breathable plus lateral ventilation zippers
In hot/humid situations you can’t appreciate enough good breathability, especially when you are on action-mode. Breathability is measured over a 24 hour period by the rate at which water vapour passes through a fabric. This result is recorded in grams of water vapour per square meter (g/m2). In case of the OMEGA pants this test threw an outstanding 11.768 g/m2/24 hrs. This is why they rate a 10k breathability index (even though its actually more than that). On top of this, we added lateral ventilation pockets to over-achieve comfort when the situation demands for more air.
Engineering the OMEGA’s can feel like putting together a hardcore puzzle
Isolating Graphene and integrating it to the nylon fibers of the shell face of the OMEGA pants is only step one in a process that takes over 4 months to go through. Over a hundred different pieces / elements are needed to build the OMEGA pants. From dozens of fabric cuts, to the most advanced YKK zippers to magnets that empower the storm flaps everything on the OMEGA pants yells quality. Some may say these pants are “overbuilt”but that’s exactly what we want. Pants that are adventure-ready in a whole new level.
The A-team of devices are here
At Graphene-X we don’t cut corners and every single element we use on the OMEGA pants is literally the best of the best we can find on the market. Every single one of the zippers in these pants is from YKK (even the ones you can’t see) and even though their production lead times is over 90 days and their cost 3-5 times more than the second best of the market this is how we run. When developing goods like ours there’s only one way to go.
This little amazing piece of technology can save your life
The OMEGA pants are thought to be a truly all-round piece of equipment and their function does not stop in protecting you against the elements. Imagine you are doing some backcountry skiing or venturing into the middle of Amazonas and suddenly weather gets you lost and without any kind of communication with the world. Meet RECCO. RECCO is a reflector which does not need power to operate and which will reflect signals from the rescue mission so they can identify your position. This reflector is hidden inside the front pocket of the OMEGA’s and even though you won’t ever see or feel it, it might just save your life.
The power of pockets
Secret pockets, storm flap protected pockets, utility pockets, rear pockets… you mention it, the OMEGA’s have it. The idea behind all these pockets was to empower these pants so you could eventually do without a backpack. They are meticulously thought and engineered so they feel natural but strong enough to carry absolutely anything you can imagine.
Then im ready for anything
Good fit, good cut. Material is more heavy than expected. More on the ski-pants side. Manufacturing quality very good.
I really adore my new Omega’s. They have unparalleled functionality, solidity, quality hardware. In this world of throw-away products, this one will stand the rest of time.